Tipton Group Real Estate is an authorized agent with Dignified Transition Solutions (DTS). DTS has been hired by Bank of America to help them expedite the short sale process.
Find out in LESS THAN 10 DAYS whether your loan qualifies for a Cooperative, Streamlined or HAFA Short Sale.
What are the benefits of a Cooperative, Streamlined or HAFA Short Sale?
- Efficiency – You Know if You Qualify Up Front
- Home Can Be Marketed with a Pre-Approved List Price Provided by Bank of America
- Minimum of $5,000 and UP TO $30,000 in Relocation Assistance Paid to You at Closing
- Bank of America will Agree in Writing to Forgive the Balance of Your Loan
- Don’t believe us? Download the Flyer Here
What do you need to do to get started?
We would love to talk with you but If you prefer to just determine your eligibility without speaking with anyone, then go directly to Step 3.
Step 2: Talk with One of Our Agents About Your Situation
Step 4: Sign an Authorization for Us to Discuss Your Loan with Bank of America and DTS
Authorization will be sent you via DocuSign for your electronic signature after you complete Step 3
Finding out if you are eligible for a short sale does not in any way obligate you to complete a short sale.